Who We Serve
Our Typical Prospective Clients Are:
- Between the ages 40-55.
- Delegators. They want to engage and to follow the advice of a professional.
- Actively engaged in the financial planning process. They respond to requests in a timely fashion.
- Motivated to improve their financial life and the financial life of their children.
- Comfortable using technology and are willing to meet in the office or online, as needed.
- Knowledgable that financial success is attained by taking incremental "steps."
Our Typical Prospective Clients Don't:
- Rely on the "expert" advice of friends and family without analyzing how this advice affects them personally.
- Time or guess what the market is going to do next.
- Want a part-time adviser.
Our typical Prospective clients desire the following:
- To have a relationship with a financial planning professional who anticipates their concerns and questions before they even know to ask.
- Have you ever had anyone with an objective and unbiased viewpoint evaluate your financial health?
- Are you confident you are paying as little in taxes and investment fees as legally possible?
- Do you know how to use your financial resources as effectively as possible to fund your family's higher education needs?
- To obtain financial security while planning for long-term growth
- Are you approaching retirement or recently retired?
- Are you confident you have enough resources to live off of during your retirement years?
- Do you see change all around you and worry your money won't be there when you need it?
- Do you have a college-bound student? Have you evaluated how to strategically plan for and save on (not just save for) the significant cost of higher education?
- To leave a legacy of memories and experiences with their children and grandchildren
- Do you plan to leave a lasting legacy to your family and loved ones?
- To give substantially to their church and community
- Do you desire to gift to charitable organizations in extraordinary ways?