Who We Serve
To illustrate this point, let’s turn to a client case study.
Client Case Study
John and Sara Moore just celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. Over the years they have built careers, raised three children, and grown closer together. John has a propensity for helping people and a love of animals which made him a respected veterinarian. Sara thrives in community settings and her strong communication skills lead to a flourishing career in human resources.
Along with their children, they also volunteer monthly for a local soup kitchen and food bank. Giving back is an important part of their family’s philosophy.
Both found success in their careers and diligently saved for retirement. As the Moores prepare for retirement, they want to protect the longevity of their finances for their families and the community at large but aren’t sure where to start. They worry about building a retirement plan around their values and organizing their finances in a way that supports those goals.
How step by step helps John and Sara
- Learn and discuss their personal as well as financial goals.
- Build a retirement plan that focuses on their lifestyle, health, and financial needs.
- Create a long-term financial strategy that includes investments, savings, and income planning that supports their retirement goals.
- Construct a comprehensive plan that aligns their entire financial landscape from investments to tax planning to charitable giving to lifestyle needs and beyond.
WHAT you'll gain
We strive to provide optimum value for our clients and here’s how we do that.
- Implement proactive investment, tax, and planning strategies.
- Balance long-term growth and financial security.
- Emphasize designing and living your legacy both now and in the future.
- Incorporate charitable giving into your plan.
Schedule an initial appointment to determine if the services we offer are a good fit for you.