What We Do
Designing a retirement plan from the ground up can be difficult, but with our holistic approach, you can have confidence in the security of your financial future.You deserve to work with a team who understands your values, respects your vision, and provides a clear plan to bring them to life. Let’s see how we do that for you.
Financial Planning is our foundational service. We follow the 7 Step Financial Planning Process from the CFPⓇ Board of Standards. For you, this means that our team will do the following.
- Understand your personal and financial circumstances.
- Identify and select your goals
- Analyze your current course of action and potential alternatives.
- Develop personal financial planning recommendations.
- Present those recommendations to you.
- Implement your tailored financial planning strategy.
- Monitor progress and update as needed.
Why Financial Planning?
- You gain a full view of your financial life.
- You find answers to your most pressing financial questions, especially retirement planning, Social Security planning, tax planning, investment management and charitable giving.
- You have access to a client portal that enables you to organize all your financial matters in one place.
- You create a clear and integrated approach to financial decision making.
Our investment philosophy is based on low-cost, balanced risk, and long-term growth. This means you will see us recommend low-cost ETFs and mutual funds with the occasional individual bonds. Quality investment custodians are a top priority and we will recommend one of the following: Pershing, Betterment, or Schwab.
Why Partner Your Investment Strategy With Us?
- Low investment fees
- Tax-efficient strategies including asset location and detailed tax documentation
- Enhanced risk optimization
- Simple account set-up and management
- Confidence as your account is examined by a Fiduciary
Tax Planning and Preparation
Tax Planning and Preparation is a crucial part of your financial health, so we offer this service to our ongoing investment management clients at no additional charge.
Why Tax Planning Benefits You
- Taxes touch every aspect of your financial plan: income, investments, charitable giving, and more. A strong plan can save you thousands of dollars every year.
- Our team completes an overall tax planning analysis for the current tax year, giving you a clear sense of what you owe.
- We implement proactive tax planning strategies for all upcoming tax years to build up a strong tax plan for years to come.