What We Do
1. Initial Strategy Session (Complimentary)
Meet with Step By Step Financial in a no-pressure situation to determine if the services we offer match your needs. This session usually lasts 45 minutes to one hour. If you are married, it is important that both husband and wife attend together. During this session, we explore together your greatest financial concerns and what is important to you. We also discuss the services Step By Step Financial offers along with our investment and planning philosophy. There is no charge for this meeting. If we are not a good fit for your needs and concerns, we will do our best to refer you to another financial professional that can best serve you. To schedule your Initial Strategy Session, please click here to be taken to our online scheduling link. Once you schedule this meeting, you'll receive an e-mail confirmation with a request for tax and investment documents.
2. Wealth Management (Ongoing Financial Planning)
Our primary service is Wealth Management for those approaching or in retirement. This ongoing financial planning service provides clients with holistic investment advice, tax planning, retirement distribution strategies, and access to low-cost investment providers. Topics of discussion that may be included in Wealth Management are:
- Evaluation and Implementation of Investment Strategies
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Evaluation and Implementation of Retirement Planning Strategies
- Social Security Distribution Analysis and Strategies
- Charitable Gifting Planning
- Estate Planning and much more
- Evaluation and Implementation of College Funding Strategies
Fee: We charge our clients their annual agreement fee on a monthly basis using a simple and transparent upfront fee calculation. We believe in transparency and full disclosure. Please see the "What is the Fee" page and our ADV Part 2 for more details.
Please click here to access the Wealth Management (Ongoing Financial Planning) list of services and agreement.