Who We Serve
We serve married couples in their late 50s and early 60s who are first-generation wealth accumulators. Our clients live modest and unassuming lives of significance. They are the pillars of their families and communities. In addition, our typical clients desire the following:
- To have a long-term relationship with a financial planning professional who anticipates their concerns and questions before they even know to ask.
- Have you ever had anyone with an objective and unbiased viewpoint evaluate your financial health?
- Are you confident you are paying as little in taxes and investment fees as legally possible?
- Do you ever wonder if your financial resources are working together as effectively as possible?
- To obtain financial security while planning for long-term growth
- Are you approaching retirement or recently retired?
- Are you confident you have enough resources to live off of during your retirement years?
- Do you see change all around you and worry your money won't be there when you need it?
- To leave a legacy of memories and experiences with their children and grandchildren
- Do you plan to leave a lasting legacy to your family and loved ones?
- To give substantially to their church and community
- Do you desire to gift to charitable organizations in extraordinary ways?
If these questions strike you and you desire answers, we encourage you to contact us to schedule a no obligation initial consultation to learn if the services we offer would be a good fit for you.